Tom’s Hardware is proud to announce the next in a series of our brand new community feature – ASK ME ANYTHING.
On November 6th, we’ll be hosting a Tom’s Hardware “Ask Me Anything”, and our guests will be official representatives from AMD!
This thread will be unlocked, open and live for 24 hours starting at 12:00 p.m. noon EDT on November 6th, and questions will be moderated and supervised by Tom’s Community Manager, Joe Pishgar, and a full team of Senior Moderators.
Ask Me Anything Rules
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias - ie: "Why are all your products awesome/bad/smelly?"
• Be respectful of our guests, no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions, or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask AMD what you've always wanted to ask!
What: Ask Me Anything – AMD
When: Wednesday, November 6th, 12:00 EDT
Where: The CPUs Category of Tom’s Hardware Forum (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1863987/official-amd-representatives.html)
Who: AMD's Robert Hallock will be relaying responses live from the AMD Team
Our Guests from AMD will be-
• Robert Hallock, PR Manager for Enthusiast GFX and Gaming
• Ritche Corpus, Director of our ISV Relations & Alliances Team
• Devon Nekechuk, Product Manager for Enthusiast dGPU
• Dave Nalasco, Senior Technical Marketing Manager
• Shane Parfitt, Technical Marketing Manager for the Display & Power Technologies Domain
• Roger Quero, Technical Marketing Manager for the Multimedia Technologies Domain
Hit the jump here for a (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1863987/official-amd-representatives.html) link to the AMA thread itself and bookmark for quick and easy access when the AMA opens for questions.
See you on the forums!
~ The Tom’s Hardware Community Team