Your graphics card is the heart of your gaming rig. The pixel-pumping component is responsible for everything from rendering images to making sure your games look as real to life as possible.
Unfortunately, graphics cards are far from cheap and when shopping for a new GPU, prices can quickly top $800. But with the holidays fast approaching, it's possible to save a few bucks on your next GPU purchase and we're here to show you how.
From the GTX 1080 to AMD's RX series of graphics cards, we're hand-picking the best video card deals for every user and budget. Check back as we update our story with new deals as they're released.
- EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming Black Edition 8GB Card for $379.99 ($120 off)
- MSI GTX 1080 Armor 8G OC Video Card for $468.99 ($151 off)
- EVGA GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Gaming Video Card for $399.99 ($130 off)
- Zotac GTX 1080 8GB AMP Edition for $499.99 ($150 off)
- Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB Compact Card for $389.99 ($100 off)
- Gigabyte GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G for $434.99 ($95 off)
- MSI Radeon RX 570 Armor 8GB OC Card for $159.99 (via $30 rebate)
- MSI Gaming Radeon RX 580 Armor OC Card for $224.99 ($95 off)
- XFX Radeon RX 570 Black Edition 8GB Card for $209.99 (via $20 rebate)
- ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX Vega 56 Card for $399.99 (via $20 rebate)
If you have your eye on a GeForce RTX series card, you'll likely see better deals closer to Black Friday. Deals on these cards are rare to find and the few that do exist are very minimal. Expect to see better prices closer to Thanksgiving.