This holiday season, you can spend your money on a more-powerful CPU, a better GPU or even more solid-state storage, but the upgrade you'll notice most lives outside of your computer's chassis. A new gaming monitor can give you a sharper picture, more vibrant colors and a smoother gaming experience.
Depending on your budget, you can find good gaming screens going for under $200 or well over $500, even with their Black Friday / Cyber Monday discounts. When you're shopping, first consider whether you your video card supports AMD's FreeSync or Nvidia's G-Sync anti-tearing technology. Consider the panel refresh rate (higher is better). Then think about the panel size you want and the resolution you intend to play at.
Below, you'll find a list of our current favorite gaming monitor deals. For more advice, check out our Gaming Monitor Buying Guide and Best Gaming Monitors page.
Favorite Monitor Deals Now
- Dell SE2717HR 27-inch FreeSync Monitor for $119 (reg $199)
- Sceptre C275B-144R 27-inch, 144Hz Monitor for $179 (reg $260)
- BenQ EL2870U 28-inch, 4K Monitor for $359 (reg $449)
- Samsung 398 Series 27-inch Curved Monitor for $149 (use coupon code EMCEERS45)
- Samsung 750 Series U28H750, 4K 28-inch Monitor for $299 (use coupon code BFAD128)