We're still looking for someone to adapt and produce content for Tom's Hardware UK and IRL. We've made a couple changes to the job requirements so be sure to read carefully!
- You must have a good grasp of the English language and be able to both speak and write it fluently.
- The ability to forecast article availability and work on a schedule is important too. Deadlines are fun but the noise they make when they 'WHOOSH' by, is pretty awful.
- Age-wise, we're looking for someone over the age of 18 as this is a full time position.
- Be prepared to spend quite a bit of time on price comparison engines.
- You will be producing UK content as well as adapting international content for the UK market. Not only that, but you'll be responsible for the general look and feel of Tom's UK and IRL and will report directly to the UK country manager.
-You're writing for/working with a passionate audience so it's important that you be passionate about technology. That's hardware, software and everything in between.
-Location isn't too important as the internet makes it quite easy to telecommute. However, you will be working UK hours so if you're applying from Timbuktu, know that you'll have to work all kinds of strange hours to match up with the rest of us.
If you checked all the boxes above and are interested in the job, you should apply. We're nice people to work with and you'll be writing for an audience of over 30 million readers per month. This includes IT professionals, decision-makers, influencers, tech enthusiasts, developers, gamers and consumers. What's not to like?
Contact Isabelle Dumonteil (idumonteil.at.bestofmedia.dot.com) with the appropriate information.