You like lists, don't you? How about a list of lists! (AKA mind explosion!)
People just love lists, especially ones that form an argument. There's something about the way we are today that makes listing out just one single side of a pros and con argument so instantly compelling.
As with all Apple products, there are clear love and hate sides – but never has this divide been clearer than with the iPad. Not only does it incite the feelings of those who love or hate the Cupertino company, but then there are those who have strong opinions on what the iPad means in the world of netbooks and e-readers.
- 10 Things Netbooks still do better than an iPad
- Ten Things Missing From the iPad
- Top 10 Reasons The Apple iPad Will Put Amazon’s Kindle Out of Business
- Three Reasons Why the iPad WON’T Kill Amazon’s Kindle
- Three Reasons Why the iPad WILL Kill Amazon’s Kindle
- 10 ways the Apple iPad changes the game
- 8 Things That Suck About the iPad
- Six PADDs I Would Actually Buy
- Zack’s Top 5 iPad Slogans
- And of course, our very own Five Ways Apple Can Fix the iPad