The result of our in-depth testing of hard drives and flash SSDs is regular articles on the latest products, as well as regular updates to our storage charts.
With the introduction of the new storage test system, we also re-tested some of the most popular 3.5” and 2.5” hard drives, as well as most of the flash SSDs we had available. This way, we can get started with all new 2009 storage charts. New hard drives and SSDs will be inserted into the charts when we release a review on those products, so keep checking back for more regular updates than what you're used to seeing.
For the time being, feel free to check out our brand new storage charts for 2009!
- Spring Break: New Storage Test System, New Storage Charts
- Platform: Supermicro X8SAX w/ X58 Chipset
- Processor: Intel Core i7 920
- Test Setup Overview and Settings
- Performance: Old Versus New System
- Performance: h2benchw 3.12
- Performance: PCMark Vantage
- Performance: IOMeter 2006.07.27
- Power, Efficiency, Temperature, And Noise Testing
- Tom’s Storage Charts: New For 2009