Crysis shows us that all of these systems can handle 1920x1200, although the sub-$1,000 machine can only handle an average of 40 frames per second when overclocked.
With 4xAA enabled, only the sub-$4,000 system can really handle 1280x1024 very smoothly. The sub-$2,000 system can only achieve an average 40 frames per second at 1024x768, and the sub-$1,000 system can not achieve an average 40 frames per second at any resolution.
- Synthetic Benchmarks
- Application Benchmarks – Media Encoding
- 2D and 3D Rendering
- Application Benchmarks – Productivity
- Game Benchmarks – First Person Shooters
- Game Benchmarks – First Person Shooters, Continued
- Game Benchmarks – Real Time Strategy
- Benchmark Summary Analysis
- Value Analysis