One of the best-selling MMO gaming mice, the Razer Naga, gets an upgrade to its ergonomics for 2012.
Razer has announced the return of the Razer Naga MMO gaming mouse. The mouse has been updated with an anti-slip, anti-fingerprint matte finish and three interchangeable side panels for a more ergonomic gaming experience. The mouse still retains its 12-button thumb grid that is built for the MMO player. The buttons over the top of the gaming mouse have been repositioned for much easier actuation. The three interchangeable side panels have been provided to let end-users personally customize the shape of the Razer Naga to fit their hand and play-style, claw-grip or palm-grip.
- 17 MMO-optimized buttons (including 12-button thumb grid)
- 3 interchangeable side panels
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- 200 inches per second max tracking speed
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
The upgraded Razer Naga is now available at RazerStore for U.S. and Europe now. It will be available worldwide by the end of Q2 2012. The new addition of the Razer Naga will be available for $79.99 dollars.