This summary suggests that raw graphics potential is key in this game, which isn't surprising if you’ve seen any of our other articles that include DiRT 3-based benchmarks.
The Pentium G620 and Radeon HD 6670 encounter a slight dip in performance at the beginning of the run. However, that combination exceeds 60 FPS during the rest of the benchmark. Although it falls behind for most of the test, AMD's stock A8-3870 does well enough, though the overclock helps boost frame rates a bit. Just remember, though, that the Radeon HD 6670 isn't overclocked. Pushing that solution harder would likely extend the Intel platform's lead.
- Can AMD's APU Outperform A CPU And Discrete GPU?
- Test System And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: Synthetics
- Benchmark Results: Applications
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 3
- Benchmark Results: StarCraft II
- Power Usage Benchmarks
- AMD's APU Appeals To Value, But LGA 1155 Scales Effortlessly