We already know the GeForce GTX 690 sports two GK104s and is priced at around £850. But hardware like this is fun to read about. Oh, you actually want to buy one? Expect performance just shy of two GTX 680s in SLI, and good luck tracking one down
Although Nvidia’s cards take an early lead in Metro 2033, the AMD Radeon HD 7970s in CrossFire surge forward at 2560x1600 and 5760x1080, demonstrating the strongest advantage with 4x AA turned on.
Meanwhile, the GeForce GTX 690 and GTX 680s in SLI hang very close together, delivering nearly identical performance and showing that you have little to fear from the dual-GPU card’s slightly lower base and Boost clocks.
- GeForce GTX 690 4 GB: Hands-Off The Magnesium, Pal!
- Overclocking And Tessellation Performance
- PCI Express 3.0 And What Of GK110?
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2 (DX 9 And DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (DX 9)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 3 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Sandra 2012 And LuxMark 2.0
- Noise And Temperatures
- Power Consumption
- GeForce GTX 690 4 GB: Beauty Isn’t Always Practical