Although the Kepler-based cards are competitive with adaptive anti-aliasing enabled in Metro 2033, AMD’s Radeon HD 7970 retains more of its performance once 4x MSAA is turned on.
Once again, the difference between GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, and Radeon HD 7970 isn’t significant enough to step up to a higher resolution or add a more demanding graphics quality setting, though. So, we’re left to consider price. From £330 for a GTX 670, £380 for an HD 7970, or £430 for a GTX 680, the least-expensive GTX 670 makes the most sense.
- Giving GK104 A Haircut
- EVGA GeForce GTX 670 Superclocked
- Test Setup And Benchmarks
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark 11
- Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Crysis 2 (DX 9 And 11)
- Benchmark Results: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (DX 9)
- Benchmark Results: DiRT 3 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: World Of Warcraft: Cataclysm (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Metro 2033 (DX 11)
- Benchmark Results: Sandra 2012 And LuxMark 2.0
- Benchmark Results: MediaEspresso 6.5
- Temperature And Noise
- Power Consumption
- GeForce GTX 670 Versus GTX 680 And Radeon HD 7970
- Two GeForce GTX 670s In SLI
- Are We Still Taking These Launches Seriously?