This generation of GeForce mobile graphics modules is potent at our lowest Crysis setting, with a single GeForce GTX 485M exceeding the performance of a CrossFire pair of Radeon HD 6970Ms. The GeForce GTX 470M’s single win was likely a fluke, yet the system is no longer available for re-testing.
CrossFire rises to the middle at 1680x1050. Our test notes show that dual GPUs are required to play this resolution at Very High details and 4x AA.
The GeForce GTX 485M SLI-based setup keeps its crown through the notebook panel’s native 1920x1080 resolution. Our test notes suggest that only the two top solutions were able to play the game at our highest setting without noticeable stutter.
- Better? Faster? Cheaper?
- Taking It To The Limit, One More Time
- Test Settings
- Benchmark Results: PCMark And Sandra
- Benchmark Results: Non-Gaming Applications
- Benchmark Results: Crysis
- Benchmark Results: F1 2010
- Benchmark Results: Just Cause 2
- Benchmark Results: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call Of Pripyat
- Benchmark Results: 3DMark
- Power Consumption And Battery Life
- Nvidia Returns