[WTS] Intel X99 Watercooled 5820k+ MOBO/RAM/HDD/GPU-$900

For sale are the "guts" of my last watercooled PC build. This is an Intel X99 build, Intel's previous generaton HEDT (High End Desktop) platform, with 24 PCIE lanes, a 6 core processor, and lots of RAM. Everything is in perfect working order and performs excellent. Since it is only some of the internals, you will still need a case, power supply, additional storage, radiators, fittings, pump, and anything else you desire. I upgraded (as if these parts weren't enough) to an even higher end desktop for my engineering workloads. Here is what is included in the deal:

-Intel Core i7 5820K 6 core processor-
This cpu is a 6 core/12 thread processor that easily overclocks to 4.6 GHz 24/7 watercooled. Never had a hiccup with it, and temps are great underneath the waterblock. It is already installed with MX4 thermal paste underneath the waterblock on the motherboard

-MSI X99 XPower motherboard-
Solid motherboard meant for overclocking, but has plenty of ports and expandability. No problems.

-G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 2666MHz 32GB RAM-
Passes several Memtests, zero problems with these sticks, and run at advertised speed.

-EKWB VRM waterblock-
Keeps the motherboard to cpu mosfets and power regulators nice and cool for good overclocking.

-XSPC Raystorm CPU block-
Keeps idle temps around 30C, and stress tests around 75C. Solid watercooling block.

-EVGA GT710-
Keeps the monitor running until a larger graphics card is installed. Then it can be used to run accessory monitors.

-Seagate 3TB HDD x2-
Plenty of storage, but would recommend getting an SSD for the boot drive.

Looking to sell this all at once as one package. Ideal for someone wanting to build a workstation/gaming pc on a budget. I am asking $900 shipped to the lower 48 U.S.A.
PM me day or night with questions. Personal info removed. Thanks.

Tags: GPU CPU Nvidia AMD Intel Geforce PC Gaming graphics hard drive solid state ssd power supply psu water watercool watercooling desktop windows 10 computer hdd memory ram motherboard usb sata ethernet custom
3 answers Last reply
More about wts intel x99 watercooled 5820k mobo ram hdd gpu 900
  1. bump
  2. bump
  3. bump
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming MSI-Microstar Intel i7 Intel EVGA RAM Nvidia Hot Deals SSD Hard Drives