Solved

blue screen while playing games

my computer randomly blue screens while playing games and gives a different code each time. i have no idea what to do
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about blue screen playing games
  1. Upload the dmp files to onedrive. Then post the link
  2. Paul NZ said:
    Upload the dmp files to onedrive. Then post the link

i dont really know what im doing, but https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnLlvtliRjzMh1-eKkZkezp0BwB2 is this right?
  3. Looks like USBPORT.SYS is causing the crash. Whats plugged into a USB port?

Overwatch is also crashing. Are you using a USB mic for Overwatch?
  4. Paul NZ said:
    Looks like USBPORT.SYS is causing the crash. Whats plugged into a USB port?

Overwatch is also crashing. Are you using a USB mic for Overwatch?

i have a headset plugged into a usb that i use just for the mic, but i also have my mouse and keyboard and a drawing tablet plugged into usb ports.
  5. Well one of them (I would say) is causing this crash.

But if it's crashing only with games, the prob maybe that headset, or the port it's in

Whats the mobo?
  6. Paul NZ said:
    Well one of them (I would say) is causing this crash.

But if it's crashing only with games, the prob maybe that headset, or the port it's in

Whats the mobo?
    i have a msi 970a-g43, ive been playing with the headset unplugged and it hasn't crashed yet, usually i cant get through a single game so i think it was the headset, thank you a lot for your help, do you think plugging it somewhere else would work?
  7. Best answer
    If the headset was plugged into a front USB port try a port at the back

If it doesnt crash, when it's plugged into the back, there maybe a prob with the USB cable on the front (it maybe faulty)
  8. Paul NZ said:
    If the headset was plugged into a front USB port try a port at the back

If it doesnt crash, when it's plugged into the back, there maybe a prob with the USB cable on the front (it maybe faulty)
    i think its working now, thank you so much
  9. Excellent :)

I had a similar prob here with the other case. When I assembled it, one of the wires in the 10 pin connector (that goes to the USB 2 header) came out a red wire. I think it's for the +5v

I noticed that if I put a flash drive in the port, the system couldn't read it, or on one occasion the system crashed

I had to rip the front USB / audio out of another case. And so far, so good, it's behaving
Ask a new question

Read More

Blue Screen Games Computers