Closed

Steam Gift Card Giveaway - Win up to $100 in Steam Gift Cards!

General Info on How To Enter
73 answers Last reply
More about steam gift card giveaway win 100 steam gift cards
  1. I'm looking forward to BIOMUTANT, it looks like it'll have a excellent story and has a martial arts style combat.
  2. Supposing it meets early release targets, AOE 4 would be ballin'
    It's one of my favourite RTS franchises, done by one of my favourite RTS studios responsible for another of my favourite RTS franchises xD
  3. cyberpunk 2077 FFVII remake Monster Hunter World Red Dead Redemption 2
  4. Which game or games are you most looking forward to in 2018?

Call of Cthulu!

Also, Secret of Mana. :)
  5. Cyberpunk 2077, Surviving Mars
  6. Have to agree with AoE 4. Not much else I've really heard of that piques my interest.
  7. Red dead redemption, and FFVII remake of they don't screw it up.
  8. Monster hunter world for pc, and Spiderman. I wish I could say some vr titles but I haven't heard of any. Anyone heard of any good vr this year?
  9. jpe1701 said:
    Monster hunter world for pc, and Spiderman. I wish I could say some vr titles but I haven't heard of any. Anyone heard of any good vr this year?

I didn't know they were making a Monster Hunter game for PC, awesome! As for VR titles Marvel Powers United looks pretty good.
  10. I am waiting for Far Cry 5 since I loved far cry 4 (as did my son). I hope it is not delayed again.
  11. WildCard999 said:
    jpe1701 said:
    Monster hunter world for pc, and Spiderman. I wish I could say some vr titles but I haven't heard of any. Anyone heard of any good vr this year?

I didn't know they were making a Monster Hunter game for PC, awesome! As for VR titles Marvel Powers United looks pretty good.

That does look good!! too bad I have wmr instead of rift. lol. Yeah Monster hunter world releases for console this month with pc to follow later. Can't wait!!
  12. Honestly not too excited for any games coming out, if I had to pick, probably FarCry5 for actual online co-op.
  13. I'm looking forward to MHW for PC, Darksiders 3, Dark Souls 1 Remastered, FF12 PC release, FF15 PC release, and KH3 if that actually gets released this year.
  14. @_Johnny5

Okay... Gleam is saying this: "redacted email address has already been used to log in to Gleam." Yet, I have zero entries, and this is my first time registering for THIS giveaway. (Question to be answered a bit later.)

EDIT: could be that it's something at work with the network or PC... Home PC had no issue.
  15. I'm most looking forward to Half-Life 3. That's coming in 2018, right? <_<

I would say Cyberpunk 2077, but that's apparently not coming until at least next year. Supposedly, there will be more details on it at this year's E3 though, so that's something to look forward to.
  16. Far Cry 5 is pretty much the only game I'm really looking forward
  17. cryoburner said:
    I would say Cyberpunk 2077, but that's apparently not coming until at least next year. Supposedly, there will be more details on it at this year's E3 though, so that's something to look forward to.

Yeah if this was a 2019 list Cyberpunk would have to be on there.

But for this year? There's some neat stuff on the radar... but if I had to pick one...

Reactor... Online.
    Sensors... Online.
    Weapons... Online.
    All systems nominal.

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries! Which I am hoping makes the 2018 window and doesn't slip.
  18. The games I am most looking forward to is.... (drum roll please)....

1) Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
    2) Bards Tale IV
    3) Cyberpunk 2077
    4) Metro Exodus
    5) We Happy Few
    6) The Last of Us: Part 2

Which one would be my first choice? Tough call.
  19. +1 alextheblue

Can't wait for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries :D

I'm hoping that State Of Decay 2 will become available on Steam and that it'll be a bit smoother roll-out/ long-term support than the first one.

Also looking forward to seeing Far Cry 5 when it's finally released. I have seen quite a bit of pre-release and gamescon footage so it will be my new game this year if it lives up to "the hype".
  20. Looking forward to A Way Out! The multiple perspectives looks great!
  21. I'm most looking forward to Overload. It is a 6dof game being created by the original Descent creators. I'm also hoping to see more about MechWarrior 5 and Secret of Mana.
  22. Probably the game that more i'm waiting is Metro Exodus
  23. I have a few games that I'm looking forward to this year:
    1) Metro Exodus
    2) System Shock (remake)
    3) Underworld Ascendant

Sadly there are better games I wish would be out in 2018 (and are not going to):
    1) DeusEx: Misguided Society (or whatever they call it)
    2) Borderlands3
    3) Cyberpunk 2077
    4) Remake of thief
  24. Dark Souls Remastered. Haven't played the first DS yet.
  25. Far Cry 5
  26. I've been waiting for the new Star Control game, but I've learned patience waiting for Star Citizen...
  27. I'm most looking forward to Greedfall. Looks like a beautiful mix of fantasy and realism. Second and third are Vampyr and Kingdom come divergence.
  28. Probably the new Metro Game (Metro Exodus). I've recently finished the 2nd one and I'm really looking forward to return to that incredible world.
  29. I am most looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2.
  30. Wishing Cyperpunk 2077 and Star Citizen were 2018 releases...
    -System Shock
    -Ready or Not
    -Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    -Super Meat Boy Forever
  31. What game am I waiting on? One that works. Far too many games seem to be just shoved out far too early with far too many issues and glitches and are a disaster of optimizations requiring high grade pc's just to be playable. Not everyone has a 6/7/8 gen Intel or Ryzen with a 1070 or better gpu.
  32. Detroit: Become Human seems interesting!
  33. Far Cry 5 is really awesome. i have been playing this game since 2004 since its first release. liked so much it that i was very enthusiastic to buy also its successor. liked it so much that i waited very much its 3rd version and so on :) and here were are in 2018 and i want very much to play also its 5th version ;)
  34. State of Decay 2 and the new Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries.
  35. Age of Empires 4 - now with more elephants! Now to convince my friends to buy and play it. lol.
  36. Battlefield 2018. I'm *LOVING* BF1, and I'm curious as to what the next one is going to be like.
  37. People keep commenting about Cyberpunk 2077 for 2018. That's not going to happen. They are saying June 2019, but considering their usual delays with The Witcher, I'd say later than that. Huge fan of The Witcher series, and really, really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077.
    Games I'm looking forward to would be FarCry 5. I'd love it if they did MechWarrior 5 properly, like the way it was in the first two. When M$ bought them, it went to $hit.
  38. Cyberpunk 2077 certainly, and also Final Fantasy XV
  39. Red dead redemption, and FFVII remake.
  40. BattleTech. And if MechWarrior 5 sneaks into 2018, even better.

Also, I'm glad to see the switch to gift cards, I won a giveaway a while back and got Tyranny, and that game was really disappointing.
  41. I am most looking forward to Sea of Thieves, Monster Hunter World for PC, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Oh, and also Jurassic World Evolution!
  42. I agree with the AoE 4 suggestions, and I hope it will be epic!
  43. Monster Hunter World (PC Version)
  44. I want to say Anthem but I'm pretty sure it'll be a microtransaction hell. So I'm going to go with Cyberpunk 2077.
  45. I'm looking forward to: State of Decay 2. The first game was really one of the best zombie survival games of it's time.
  46. Games that i'm looking forwards to play in 2018 are:

1. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    2. Abandon Ship
    3. Railway Empire
    4. Cyberpunk 2077
  47. Hope i get something, i really want Metro EXODUS!
  48. The PC release of Monster Hunter World!
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Gift Cards Games Steam Giveaway