NEED FEEDBACK ON BUILD - AMD Ryzen 1800X/GTX 1080ti - 4K 60FPS

Looking for some feedback on a pcpartpicker build I created https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mavross/saved/kJG3FT). Any help is appreciated! Read description of pcpartpicker for all the info you need. Thanks!
Reply to mavross
2 answers Last reply
More about feedback build amd ryzen 1800x gtx 1080ti 60fps
  1. On some games you'll be able to get 60fps (and more), on others you'll need to tone down some details to achieve that result.
    I'm not going to comment on your build since you got lots of expensive stuff there so I guess you want those (like 300$ case, fancy keyboard and so on :) )
    If you want to state which games you'll be playing that will be more helpful.
    Reply to Maebius
  2. Maebius said:
    On some games you'll be able to get 60fps (and more), on others you'll need to tone down some details to achieve that result.
    I'm not going to comment on your build since you got lots of expensive stuff there so I guess you want those (like 300$ case, fancy keyboard and so on :) )
    If you want to state which games you'll be playing that will be more helpful.

Yea, I know I'll need to turn down some games, I'm fine with that. I'll just be playing some racing games (dirt rally, assetto corsa), some popular titles (GTA V, PUBG, CS:GO, rocket league), and an assorted amount of other games (beamng drive, etc). I'm willing to turn down to high/medium settings in some games, for the 60+fps. I got that case because I wasnt sure if I could comfortably mount all the fans I was going to have; I'm definitely willing to change the case. The keyboard too, I just want a decent quality one with some backlighting. Thanks
    Reply to mavross
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

need feedback ryzen 1800x help Tom's Hardware gtx 1080ti pcpartpicker need help AMD pc build Build Gtx New Build feedback