Taskbar taking a long time to Load UP after Booting into Windows 10.

I am experiencing the aforementioned issue from a long time and this is really annoying many a times.
The taskbar doesn't load up as i log in to my account.The taskbar takes approx two minutes to completely load.
When logging in to the screen ,only the start button and the action center icon appear on the taskbar.
---------------------------------
Specs of my laptop:
This is the link:
https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c04337700
-----------------------
Also,One thing i noticed that from the time of this issue appearing up to now,The wifi as well as the bluetooth are not working properly.Even,after the taskbar loads up,the Wi-Fi option is nowhere to be seen(not even in the action center.Only,"Network" shows up.).Also,the bluetooth on my laptop is not able to detect any devices nearby it.
I don't think the two issues can be connected in any way.But,Please advice me for this issue.
--------------
Update #1:Can someone please answer as no one onother forums are able to?
Reply to BROman_2001
3 answers Last reply
More about taskbar taking long time load booting windows
  1. on the login screen, click the power button.
    while holding down the shift key, click restart PC
    this loads advanced startup
    lets see if safe mode is any better

choose troubleshoot
    choose advanced
    choose start up options
    hit the restart button
    choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
    PC will restart and load safe mode

if it loads normally, the problem may be drivers.

look in device manager and see if it recognises the Realtek Wifi and Qualcomm Bluetooth as being under network adapters and Bluetooth respectively

You should have been able to ask on HP forums
    Reply to Colif
  2. Colif said:
    on the login screen, click the power button.
    while holding down the shift key, click restart PC
    this loads advanced startup
    lets see if safe mode is any better

choose troubleshoot
    choose advanced
    choose start up options
    hit the restart button
    choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
    PC will restart and load safe mode

if it loads normally, the problem may be drivers.

look in device manager and see if it recognises the Realtek Wifi and Qualcomm Bluetooth as being under network adapters and Bluetooth respectively

You should have been able to ask on HP forums

--------------
    Hey,Colif
    I just did a safe mode restart and the taskbar loaded perfectly without any delay.I don't know which driver(as you said) is causing the problem.
    Please,advice further.
    Reply to BROman_2001
  3. Shame you can't install drivers in safe mode. You going to have to go to the next link and check you have latest drivers for sata and motherboard itself - https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-15-r000-notebook-pc-series/6875200/model/7132770/drivers and install any new ones as it should fix it.

It might help to unplug any extra USB devices you have and speakers as those can also cause slow down if the drivers for them are making windows wait to load.
    Reply to Colif
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

windows 10 Taskbar Lag Hewlett Packard Laptops