Solved

Black screen while sounds still playing

My toshiba setelite laptop goes black screen after playing games for about 10 min or less, the sounds still playing, fan running and all. Help please TT
Reply to Zul_1_
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about black screen sounds playing
  1. What are your laptop specs?
    I'm guessing it doesn't have an integrated gpu. It's probably not a gaming laptop.

If it is a gaming laptop, try starting the game windowed, instead of fullscreen.
    Reply to Fishlol69
  2. Intel® Core™ i5 processor 2450M (2.5 - 3.1GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 3MB L2 Cache)
    I'm not sure that it's a gaming laptop but, Ive been playing games with it for about 2 years now, no problem.
    Tried starting the game windowed, but still happening. I'm at loss >.<
    Reply to Zul_1_
  3. Which games work / used to work?
    Which games don't work?

I looked it up, it's not a gaming laptop. There is no graphics card, the graphics are only being rendered by the processor.

You could run games like Runescape or Starcraft but don't expect it to run GTA V or BF4.

Did your laptop play these games fine for the past two years, and then now it doesn't work? Or are these totally new games that aren't working?
    Reply to Fishlol69
  4. played dota2, league of legends and dragon nest, used to work just fine, untill now that is. Even playing android games on nox player goes black screen.
    Reply to Zul_1_
  5. Best answer
    Zul_1_ said:
    played dota2, league of legends and dragon nest, used to work just fine, untill now that is. Even playing android games on nox player goes black screen.

Here are a few thing you could try:
    -Try playing in windowed mode / borderless
    -Clean out the laptop

Did your laptop get super hot when playing these games?
    Reply to Fishlol69
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

Laptops Games Toshiba