white horizontal thead sized lines and all games crashes

my pc has
;
core i5-650 os: windows 10
Ram was 4 gb and now added more 4gb both are 1600 mhz
gtx 1050 graphics.
When 1 4 gb ram is is installed all games runs properly. But when i added 1 more same Ram all games crashed and few won't start.I thought it was motherboard but was wrong. Graphics driver upto date.
i do not know what is wrong with my pc....?
9 answers Last reply
More about white horizontal thead sized lines games crashes
  1. Check for a newer BIOS for the motherboard, try with a different RAM stick. Pretty simple to figure out where the issue is, you added new RAM, things crashed. On the original RAM, things are OK. See if the system will run on only the new RAM, does that work? Does it only crash when you have two sticks in?
  2. hang-the-9 said:
    Check for a newer BIOS for the motherboard, try with a different RAM stick. Pretty simple to figure out where the issue is, you added new RAM, things crashed. On the original RAM, things are OK. See if the system will run on only the new RAM, does that work? Does it only crash when you have two sticks in?
  3. Games crashes with 2 4gb ram 1600 MHz.
  4. Sam167 said:
    Games crashes with 2 4gb ram 1600 MHz.

Only with two? Each one on it's own is fine? Even the new one?
  5. hang-the-9 said:
    Sam167 said:
    Games crashes with 2 4gb ram 1600 MHz.

Only with two? Each one on it's own is fine? Even the new one?
  6. Yes. Each one is fine alone but not together...
  7. I thought it is either the motherboard or graphics card problem. But no I tried with another motherboard and graphic,its all same.
  8. I tried formatting with both ram but it showed an error message,so I had to remove one ram and than installed the OS.
  9. Seems you have an issue with the two RAM sticks working together, unless you have a motherboard issue with the RAM slots. See if you can find two more pairs of RAM sticks to test.
Ask a new question