The Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway for 'Ghost Recon Wildlands'

General Info on How To Enter
132 answers Last reply
More about tom hardware steam giveaway ghost recon wildlands
  1. Quinn from Sealab 2021 is the ultimate badass because he saved the sealab underwater station countless times.
  2. The little girl "Newt" in Aliens. She was the last colonist to stay alive before the Marines and Ripley came in to check out why they had stopped hearing from the colonists. That little girl survived on her own in a good hiding place, and survived again when captured and cocooned for alien host injection. Why was she so bad? Not only was she a little 10 year old girl, but she was also the only one to survive having never used a weapon and had no military training.
  3. I think Geralt, you know he been with alot of woman and still alive :D
  4. Daryl from The Walking Dead. He's been to hell and back in that zombie wasteland, but always manages to stay true to himself and come out on top.
  5. I think the ultimate survivor is Gordon freeman because he survived more alien attacks than anyone! Can't wait for hl3!!
  6. Harry, of the dirty variety. Do I need to say more....!
  7. Aron Ralston. He cut off his own arm after it was pinned under a boulder for 127 hours...then rappelled to safety. Pretty awesome.
  8. John McClane from Die Hard will never die. :D
  9. Tom Hanks as Chuck in the movie Castaway would be a top survivor in my eyes. He spent 4 years on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a few items that washed ashore from the crash. Alone, sad, cold, worried, fearful, helpless and pure survival are just a few words to describe what was going though his mind all day and night long. The amount of pain and agony he felt when the soccer ball, Wilson drifted away was intense. He'd been lost at sea and alone so long, that he cared so deeply for a made up friend that was a soccer ball with a drawn on face. I couldn't even begin to imagine that. I would probably do the same thing, in the same situation. The important part is. He never gave up hope and survived for 4 years lost out at sea. What he did, is the meaning of the word "survivor", no if's, and's or but's about it.
  10. Doomguy.

I would have thought he was the most badass for what he went through in the original games but I just started playing the latest one... Wow! Yeah, Doomguy is going to be the most badass ultimate survivor.

Now the quality of that survival would be questionable at best. Sure the demon hoards have been crushed and driven from the earth realm but I don't see Doomguy planting crops or repairing machinery anytime soon.

So if the question/definition of survival here is existing then Doomguy has my vote. Otherwise, I dunno... Wolverine or Deadpool? :lol:
  11. Doctor who he just keeps regenerating
  12. Any one that returned from Vietnams hanoi hilton.
  13. Rambo, just old school awesomeness!
  14. Captain Benjamin L. Willard,(charlie sheen) IN apocalypse now, because he defied everything he knew, and overcame himself and his beliefs to rid humanity of a horror of a man
  15. Chuck Noris. The man with a fist for a chin
  16. Beyonce. She's a survivor, she's not gon' give up, she won't stop, she'll just work harder. I mean technically Destiny's Child is also Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, but let's be honest, if you had to pick to the survivor out of the three of them...
  17. I have to say Deadpool. I mean, come on. He has survived so much and why is he so awesome? He killed the marvel universe 'nuff said.
  18. Warrant Officer Ellen Ripley from the Alien franchise. She survived repeated assaults by physically superior aliens, avoided becoming lunch for baby aliens, helped a little girl survive an alien takeover, lived through several betrayals by her supposed allies, and finally took down the alien queen in an improvised mech. How badass is that?
  19. Bear Grylls. Do I really have to say why? :)
  20. vrumor said:
    Bear Grylls. Do I really have to say why? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q97hBJ7alKI

That's sharp ;)
  21. Wolverine, because he's a typical Canadian.
  22. Jean-Claude Van Damme, because he has more LIKES on facebook, than Chuck Norris and JCVD is still alive :D
  23. Commander Shepard is the ultimate badass because saved the galaxy 3 times
  24. Ellen Ripley.
    Killed a Xenomorph Queen couple times. Has a daughter Amanda that kicks Aliens asses too. Natural born survivor. And she's hot.
  25. Big Boss from Metal Gear. He "died" like 3 times.
  26. Master Chief, Halo.
    'nuff said.
  27. For me, the ultimate survivalist would be Richard B. Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick franchise.
    Riddick has survived countless situations where he was both outnumbered and outgunned but never outmatched. It's a wonder how Riddick manages to survive, killing anything that gets on his path. Aliens, mercs and even the ruler of the Necromongers.
  28. Terminator T-X (liquid lady assassin one). Remote control tech, shapeshifting, all kinds of weapons included.
  29. Roland Deschaine. not too many characters have gone through what he did through the given adventures and lived as long to tell as much.
  30. El Sueño because nobody know his real name!
  31. I'm old school so probably anything Chuck Norris did.
  32. Homer Simpson. I mean c'mon have you watched The Simpsons? 20+ years of abuse and he keeps on keepin' on.
  33. Frodo. Frodo Baggins (for those who don't know, he's from LOtR). He's only a hobbit, and guess what? He escaped from Mount Doom on an eagle. Badass enough?
  34. Scott Francis O'Grady (born October 12, 1965) is a former United States Air Force fighter pilot. On June 2, 1995, he was shot down over Bosnia and Herzegovina by an SA-6 mobile SAM launcher and forced to eject from his F-16C into hostile territory. After nearly a week of evading the Serbs he was eventually rescued by Marines. Previously he took part in the Banja Luka incident where he fired upon six enemy aircraft. The 2001 film Behind Enemy Lines is loosely based upon his experiences.
    The shootdown incident was depicted and described on the documentary television program Situation Critical in episode No. 5, "Downed Pilot". This has been shown on the National Geographic Channel.[18] It was also covered in "Escape! – Escape From Bosnia: The Scott O'Grady Story" on the History Channel. BBC also made a documentary, titled "Missing in Action", that was later purchased by 20th Century Fox and Discovery Communications.
  35. Gloria Gaynor
  36. In my eyes, my wife is the Ultimate Survivor. She has had to survive 30+ years of my relentless, crazed computer and gaming lifestyle. Just to put it into perspective, my love doesn't like mobile phones, digital watches or anything else slightly techy or computer related.
  37. Alucard from Hellsing.
  38. Deadpool
  39. I reckon the ultimate survivor is a vault dweller from Fallout 1. He/she fought with mutants, raiders and other awful creatures, was affected by extreme radiation at the Glow, and finally was expelled alone to the Desert. But he/she didn't give up and eventually founded Arroyo village
  40. Nathan Drake is definitely the ultimate survivor.

Look at the events that span the Uncharted series. It's hard to make an argument for anyone else compared to him.
  41. Rambo, he definitively defied all kind of challenges
  42. I think the ultimate survivor would have to be Jason Bourne. He has survived multiple gun shots, a government agency after him, and other agents from the same program as well.
  43. Indiana Jones, so adventurous story with such an amazing escaping techniques among ancient circumstances. appreciated very much the movie and the main character as well and badass :)
  44. It's obviously John McClane. Surviving multiple terrorits encounters in style.... Yipee-Ki-yay MF'ers
  45. The early Nokia phones.
  46. Jason Bourne, dude only remembers how to survive
  47. Jack Spade from I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. Just look at what he had to endure and carry on from:
    Jack Spade... Survivor
  48. Nathan Drake from Uncharted, faced countless enemies and other crazy situations and still came out alive!
  49. Krillin from DBZ or Daniel Jackson from stargate. You can kill em all you want, but they will still keep coming back.

Also The main character from RE:ZERO. the poor guy..
Ask a new question

Read More

Tom's Hardware Video Games Games Steam Giveaway