Computer Frequently Crashes with BSOD's, Multiple Different Error Codes, Please Help

The first time I typed this up, my computer crashed, kind of ironic, but I will need to try to type fast this time. My PC first started to crash with blue screens when I upgraded my CPU to an AMD a10 7890K APU from an AMD X2 370K around late November to early December of last year. I crash at random times, with different error codes, which I do not understand. I plan on upgrading to a new computer so that I can run games smoothly, and (hopefully) fix my crashing issues. A link to the mini-dump files on my One-Drive will be included at the end of this post. Some error codes from crashing include but are not limited to, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I recently purchased the hard drive I plan on using in my new build and installed it into my current rig to see if I still crash, which I do. What my fear is that in my new build I will still crash, and I really don't want that. I have no clue what is going, and and any help is appreciated. Here are the PC parts of my current rig and the one I plan on getting.

CURRENT BUILD
-CPU: AMD A10 7890k APU
-Motherboard: MSI A55M-E33 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
-Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
-Storage: Western Digital WD Blue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
-GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card
PSU: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

NEW BUILD
-CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
-CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
-Mobo: ASRock H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
-Memory: G.Skill Aegis 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
-Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
-GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB AMP! Edition Video Card
-PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Please mind any spelling and grammar mistakes as I am typing this fast because I do not want my pc to crash as it is frustrating to retype this. Here is the mini-dumps link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqknp_ERagQlhyS2BWtfw2FgnLyg
6 answers Last reply
More about computer frequently crashes bsod multiple error codes
  1. If the AMD is crashing the 7890K isnt listed as a supported cpu
  2. Paul NZ said:
    If the AMD is crashing the 7890K isnt listed as a supported cpu

So is that what's causing all these different crashing codes? the amd a10 7890k apu isn't supported by my mobo?
  3. That maybe causing the hal.dll crash. Since thats usually cpu related

A BIOS update may fix the watchdog stop error. But that may not help if the cpu isnt compatible at all
  4. Paul NZ said:
    That maybe causing the hal.dll crash. Since thats usually cpu related

A BIOS update may fix the watchdog stop error. But that may not help if the cpu isnt compatible at all

If the cpu isn't compatible at all then shouldn't the computer not run?
  5. Well maybe I dont know. But I cant see that CPU on the MSI site as a supported CPU
  6. Paul NZ said:
    Well maybe I dont know. But I cant see that CPU on the MSI site as a supported CPU

Hm... Thanks for bringing this up, I'll try and look further into it. One other thing I can think of myself that might be the problem is drivers, but I'm not sure. Anyone Else's input is greatly appreciated.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Crash Blue Screen