New build has issues rebooting and shutting down - HELP!

Just built a new rig:

Asus Strix Z270H Gaming MoBo
i5 7600k CPU
2x8GB EVGA DDR4 RAM
EVGA GTX 1080 Hybrid
EVGA Supernova 850 P2 PSU
Cooler Master Master Case Pro 5 tower
2x 240GB Intel SSDs in RAID 0

I can hit the power button and it fires up fine, will go into windows fine, etc. If I reboot from Windows, hit the case reset/reboot switch or reboot after any changes in BIOS (including default settings) the LEDs for boot, vram, dram and cpu don't cycle. The fans stay running, everything goes black on the keyboard but the case power light stays on. The light on the GPU stays illuminated as well. I have to hold down the power button and then manually turn back on. If i do a shutdown in windows 10 the same thing happens, it won't shut down all the way and the PC remains in the same state. I don't have any OC settings on.

I've checked for loose connections, set BIOS to default. I have also disabled fast boot in BIOS and fast startup in Windows 10. Seemed to be working fine last night when I finished the build and today it is giving me fits.
1 answer Last reply
More about build issues rebooting shutting
  1. Seems to be fixed. Mods can delete if they want. I reseated all hardware and cables for the 3rd time and magically it is working again. This has been a very finicky build.
Ask a new question

Read More

EVGA Systems New Build