Solved

I had connected my PC to TV & Monitor & make it a dual display. How to connect 2 mouse & 2 keyboard to that PC ??

I had connected my PC to TV & Monitor & make it a dual display. How to connect 2 mouse & 2 keyboard to that PC ?? So each screen/display have their own input device & I can work on both display together.

1. First display connected to TV through HDMI port
2. Second display connected to Monitor through VGA port

I want that someone play on TV using that PC at the same time I can do my work on Monitor.

is this possible ??
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about connected monitor make dual display connect mouse keyboard
  1. You can. It's called multiseat. But you need a software and most of the software are paid.
  2. dexxterlab97 said:
    You can. It's called multiseat. But you need a software and most of the software are paid.

Can you please explain in details which software is best for such solution. I will buy it.
  3. What is you PC specs? Getting 2 person doing same task can be challenging as not all pc are capable of. And why would you want to do that
  4. dexxterlab97 said:
    What is you PC specs? Getting 2 person doing same task can be challenging as not all pc are capable of. And why would you want to do that

Intel Core i7
    Motherboard: Gigabyte
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX570
    TV: Sony W800C FullHD
    PC monitor: yet to have it, let's assume a contemporary LCD display with standard connections.

I want that someone play on TV using that PC at the same time I can do my work on Monitor.
  5. dexxterlab97 said:
    What is you PC specs? Getting 2 person doing same task can be challenging as not all pc are capable of. And why would you want to do that

Please tell me required configuration for such task. I will upgrade or buy new. Its very urgent.
  6. Your processor seems to be able to handle it. Which i7 exactly?
    GPU a bit old so don't expect to play any modern games in high quality. RAM?
  7. dexxterlab97 said:
    Your processor seems to be able to handle it. Which i7 exactly?
    GPU a bit old so don't expect to play any modern games in high quality. RAM?

We will upgrade GPU & Core i7 (6th Generation) with 8GB DDR4 or 16GB DDR4 RAM... No issue. But is this solution possible & how. Please let us know how is it possible.
  8. Anyone have solutions for this ??
  9. Best answer
Ask a new question

Read More

Keyboards TV Dual Monitors KVM Connection Displays Multitasking Monitors