Solved

welcome to windows 10! screen stuck

my desktop pc just stops at this screen and wont show a cursor or recognize my keyboard so i cant even click the next button so i am effectively locked out of my computer.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about windows screen stuck
  1. If you don't have the win 10 installer, download the Win 10 media creation tool and use it to make a USB or DVD (your choice)

change boot order in PC so USB or DVD is first, hdd second
    boot from installer
    on second screen, after the language choices, choose repair this PC, not install
    choose troubleshoot
    choose advanced
    choose start up repair - this will scan PC and ask for logon info. It might fix your stoppage

were you upgrading when it stuck or just starting for the day?
  2. Colif said:
    If you don't have the win 10 installer, download the Win 10 media creation tool and use it to make a USB or DVD (your choice)

change boot order in PC so USB or DVD is first, hdd second
    boot from installer
    on second screen, after the language choices, choose repair this PC, not install
    choose troubleshoot
    choose advanced
    choose start up repair - this will scan PC and ask for logon info. It might fix your stoppage

were you upgrading when it stuck or just starting for the day?

upgrading.

currently my computer is in repair mode trying to go back to a previous build
  3. Best answer
    If you still want to upgrade, you might be better doing a fresh install. Use that link I listed above and follow this: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

use your win 7/8 key on screen it asks for one.
Ask a new question

Read More

windows 10 Desktops Keyboards