Solved

HELP! BSOD when booting up Windows 10

I am having an issue with my PC when booting it up. Every time I boot it up I get a different BSOD screen with a different error message, but then the PC shuts down. After it shuts down it then boots up without a problem and I don't know why. I reinstalled windows and I still get the same message. Please help.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bsod booting windows
  1. can you download and run this: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
    it will look at the errors and give us a summary

copy/paste results in here.

Also, can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
    and then do this step below it: Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that will create a file in c/windows/minidump
    please copy that file to your documents
    then upload that copy to a cloud server and share link here

someone who can read the dump files will help you out.
  2. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sun 10/07/2016 17:37:35 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071016-5062-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1427A0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF80019EAB2018, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802D20B9129, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 10/07/2016 17:37:35 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF80019EAB2018, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802D20B9129, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 10/07/2016 08:47:14 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\071016-5218-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF79980021000, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80122514DB0)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

On Sat 09/07/2016 16:33:27 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070916-4328-01.dmp
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0xFFFFC001FF9D6D98, 0x9, 0xFFFFD00141F87280)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

On Fri 08/07/2016 21:21:05 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070816-6296-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142760)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFF6BFFF680E10, 0x800000000000, 0x0)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
  3. Best answer
    try and update your motherboards storage drivers.
    you would do this by going to the motherboard vendors website and updating the motherboard drivers. generally it will be a cpu chipset driver or a sata driver
    depending on which port your drive is connected to.

if your bios is really out of date, you might also need to update it when you apply the new storage drivers.

the bugcheck was in memory management but the error code indicates a problem in virtual memory. Which is why I am guessing at a problem with the storage driver. you might also consider running cmd.exe as an admin and then run
    sfc.exe /scannow
    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

this often can fix certain problems related to malware and storage drivers.
    (i would ignore the errors you might gets if you have done a upgrade to windows 10 from a previous version of windows)
Ask a new question

Read More

windows 10 Blue Screen Boot