Solved

My laptop has just had the blue screen of death and won't turn on anyone can help me plz

My laptop was working fine then came up with blue screen of death turned itself off and won't restart anyone can help me plz it's my daughters she gonna be devastated :(
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about laptop blue screen death turn plz
  1. give it to the IT guy, he will correct that, I think it's errors on the HDD and you can't correct it at home without some specialized program to do that. if you give it to the IT guy, he will check your HDD health and reinstall windows, probably in the same day, so your daughter won't be a long time waiting for the PC.
  2. Thankyou gonna ring round this morning and get it sorted
  3. Sarah_41 said:
    Thankyou gonna ring round this morning and get it sorted


    ok, good. when it's done, ask him what was the problem and put it here as a comment, so I can see if I was right about being errors :)
  4. Yes will do
  5. Anonymous said:
    Sarah_41 said:
    Thankyou gonna ring round this morning and get it sorted


    ok, good. when it's done, ask him what was the problem and put it here as a comment, so I can see if I was right about being errors :)
  6. The laptop can't be fixed something to do with the graphics :(
  7. Sarah_41 said:
    The laptop can't be fixed something to do with the graphics :(


    but did the ITg told you something more "specific"? because with graphics can happen a million issues and each issue has a solution... can you tell something more about it? what are the ITg thoughts?
  8. Anonymous said:
    Sarah_41 said:
    The laptop can't be fixed something to do with the graphics :(


    but did the ITg told you something more "specific"? because with graphics can happen a million issues and each issue has a solution... can you tell something more about it? what are the ITg thoughts?
  9. He just said it was the graphics board and that he had 3 in with same problem within a week going to pic it up in the morning but will get a more detailed explanation and keep you updated, I might even get a second opinion? :/
  10. Sarah_41 said:
    He just said it was the graphics board and that he had 3 in with same problem within a week going to pic it up in the morning but will get a more detailed explanation and keep you updated, I might even get a second opinion? :/


    I don't even know why I am the only one answering at your thread.. anyway, maybe he can sort the problem out, let's wait and see. if he says it's all about your graphic card, than I'm afraid I can't try to help you anymore, since my knowledge about graphics cards is = null xd.
  11. Anonymous said:
    Sarah_41 said:
    He just said it was the graphics board and that he had 3 in with same problem within a week going to pic it up in the morning but will get a more detailed explanation and keep you updated, I might even get a second opinion? :/


    I don't even know why I am the only one answering at your thread.. anyway, maybe he can sort the problem out, let's wait and see. if he says it's all about your graphic card, than I'm afraid I can't try to help you anymore, since my knowledge about graphics cards is = null xd.
  12. Just been to collect it he said it's a dead graphics chip and beyond repair, thankyou for trying to help me I really appreciated it
  13. Sarah_41 said:
    Just been to collect it he said it's a dead graphics chip and beyond repair, thankyou for trying to help me I really appreciated it


    well, hope you don't have more problems with it next 5 years at least!
  14. Anonymous said:
    Sarah_41 said:
    Just been to collect it he said it's a dead graphics chip and beyond repair, thankyou for trying to help me I really appreciated it


    well, hope you don't have more problems with it next 5 years at least!
  15. Well I won't have no problems with it now I'm gonna smash it up, have bought her a new laptop so she happy again lol
  16. Best answer
    Sarah_41 said:
    Well I won't have no problems with it now I'm gonna smash it up, have bought her a new laptop so she happy again lol


    LOL xd
    try to sell your old and broken PC on the internet, you might recover like 100 bucks or something with it, don't know where you live.
    anyway, gl with your new PC, stay friendly. peace
Ask a new question