How to stop cmd windows appearing every time i log on?

When i star my pc a cmd window appears and disappears quickly but i took a screen shoot and it says:

FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\acer\updater2\updater2.xml
Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.
Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+
FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\packard bell\updater2\updater2.xml
Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.


Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+
FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\gateway\updater2\updater2.xml
Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.
Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+
FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\founder\updater2\updater2.xml
Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.
Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+

Systemet finner ikke angitt bane means the system can not find the path specified.

How can i fix this and make the text stop appearing ?
6 answers Last reply
More about stop cmd windows appearing time log
  1. you can solve your problem by removing the applications from startup..
  2. puruaher said:
    you can solve your problem by removing the applications from startup..


    I have the same problem here. How can i do this exactly?
  3. I reinstalled AMD cataclyst and Raptr and it seems to be fixed now.
  4. Yuri Alves said:
    puruaher said:
    you can solve your problem by removing the applications from startup..


    I have the same problem here. How can i do this exactly?



    Same issue here minus the Systemet finner ikke angitt bane verbiage. Happens frequently. Nothing in startup appears to be the cause and on an intel system (not AMD). Driving me bananas.
  5. BlueFire25 said:
    When i star my pc a cmd window appears and disappears quickly but i took a screen shoot and it says:

    FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\acer\updater2\updater2.xml
    Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.
    Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+
    FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\packard bell\updater2\updater2.xml
    Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.


    Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+
    FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\gateway\updater2\updater2.xml
    Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.
    Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+
    FINDSTR: Cannot open C:\ProgramData\founder\updater2\updater2.xml
    Systemet finner ikke angitt bane.
    Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+

    Systemet finner ikke angitt bane means the system can not find the path specified.

    How can i fix this and make the text stop appearing ?


    I had the same issue, I solve it simply searching for an acer folder on my hard drive and delete it (I have no acer hardware on my pc).
  6. I'm having this same problem right now and it's causing so many issues. Am I able to just delete the folder somehow and hope that it's a fix all?
Ask a new question

Read More

XML Packard Bell Command Prompt