Solved

[HELP]Black Screen with Non-Flashing Dash after Clean Install Windows 10 on SSD

Hi everyone,

When I turn on my laptop, it shows a black screen with non-flashing dash on top left after Lenovo logo. I did the clean install but it didnt work. After that,I tried to clean install Windows 10 on my old HDD and it works! Why my SSD isnt work?

P.S. It can enter the BIOS menu

Please help me. Thanks
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about black screen flashing dash clean install windows ssd
  1. Best answer
    Hello KennethMCH

If not already tried yet, can you please disconnect your HDD, install Windows 10 on SSD, and then try connecting the HDD after the installation.

Many times the connected HDD creates conflicts while installing Windows on an SSD.

Hope this helps. :)

Cheers!!
  2. viveknayyar007 said:
    Hello KennethMCH

If not already tried yet, can you please disconnect your HDD, install Windows 10 on SSD, and then try connecting the HDD after the installation.

Many times the connected HDD creates conflicts while installing Windows on an SSD.

Cheers!!

Thanks for help. I already tried it but it didn't works.
  3. KennethMCH said:
    viveknayyar007 said:
    Hello KennethMCH

Cheers!!

Thanks for help. I already tried it but it didn't works.

Hello again KennethMCH

You can try the suggestions given here. As the title of the post on that forum says, the issue was solved by _stuxnet.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!! :)
Ask a new question

Read More

windows 10 Laptops Clean Install