Solved

Is there a monitor arm mount that clamps around the monitor?

I'd like to rotate 2 of my 23 inch screens, but neither of them have holes on the back for mounting. Does anyone know of a solution that will allow me to rotate these, such as an adjustable arm that clamps around the sides of the monitor to hold it up? Can't seem to find anything like that out there.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about monitor arm mount clamps monitor
  1. sevansup said:
    I'd like to rotate 2 of my 23 inch screens, but neither of them have holes on the back for mounting. Does anyone know of a solution that will allow me to rotate these, such as an adjustable arm that clamps around the sides of the monitor to hold it up? Can't seem to find anything like that out there.

That doesn't really exist. You'd have to DIY something.
    Or sell your current monitors, and buy 2 with VESA mounts.

What make/model do you have now?
  2. Best answer
  3. ThatVietGuy said:

Interesting. I did not know that existed.
  4. ThatVietGuy said:

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
  5. USAFRet said:
    What make/model do you have now?

I've got a Dell SR2320L and an Asus VX238H. I never thought I'd want to mount them, but I'm getting a 27" Acer XB270HU this week and might want to rotate these 2 vertically on the sides of it.

I don't know anything about vesa mounts. I assume that any vesa mount would work with that adapter. I did happen to find this though for the Dell monitor. A guy in the reviews says it works great.

http://www.gladiatorjoe.com/DELL-VESA-Adapter-Mount-ST2420L-ST2320LST2220M-ST2220LC-Series-GJ0A0001.htm
  6. It looks a little more sturdy than the one from Amazon.

I guess you can buy the one you linked for the Dell and the one from Amazon for the Asus.
Ask a new question

Read More

portrait rotate Monitors