Monitor Screen has a weird color after installing graphics card

Hello all!

I just installed my new graphics card, but the monitor screen has some sort of weird green hue, instead of the normal hue.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you
5 answers Last reply
More about monitor screen weird color installing graphics card
  1. Teslamerman said:
    Hello all!

I just installed my new graphics card, but the monitor screen has some sort of weird green hue, instead of the normal hue.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you

You can calibrate your display.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/calibrate-your-display
  2. I have Windows Vista.
  3. Teslamerman said:
    I have Windows Vista.

Don't you have the same options?
  4. what are you using to hookup to the monitor, vga, dvi or hdmi? look at that cable end that plugs into the videocard especially vga or dvi that there is no bent pins. if your monitor has an auto button, press it to see if corrects problem. does the monitor work on another computer alright?
  5. I understand this is old, but hey it's a solution-

I had this same exact problem when I finally got my graphics card's hdmi working. I got the same green color distortion and the screen was also strangely zoomed in 130% and over-stretched. But all you really need to do is download the application the manufacturers of the gpu created for it and once that's done installing you really should be set! I was happy it was that simple for me because for the longest time I thought my gpu was actually broken, even though it was brand-new.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Green Monitors Graphics