how do I know a monitor can be mounted on a monitor arm?

I want to purchase a monitor on-line. What is the name of the "feature" that is the mounting panel on the back of the monitor that allows it to be mounted on a monitor-arm?
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about monitor mounted monitor arm
  1. You should look for "VESA mounting" listed somewhere in the specs.
  2. Best answer
    You look for a VESA mount.

    It is generally easy to spot as it is a square bolt/screw pattern on the back of the screen.

    Some monitors are already installed on this mount and the stock support stand has to be removed.
Ask a new question

Read More

Peripherals Monitors