Blurry monitor with programs disappearing off the screen

Hello, I got a new PC about a week ago and finally got around to setting up a second monitor today which is connected to the PC with a HDMI cable. The problem is that everything on the second display is mega blurry as well as when I maximise a program it dosnt fit to the monitor properly with the edges of the program disappearing off the edge of the monitor.

Main monitor is 19" 1440x900 and connected with VGA
The monitor that is blurry is 28" 1920x1080 connected with HDMI

Both are running from an Intel i5 4670 integrated GPU

Any help is very appreciated :)
3 answers Last reply
More about blurry monitor programs disappearing screen
  1. 1. Try the 28" monitor by itself. Make sure the resolution is set to 1920 x 1080. Is it still blurry? If not, then hook up the 19" monitor. Make sure you have have the display set to extended desktop mode and it's set to the displays max resolution.
  2. The 28" by itself was still blurry, I made sure it was set to 1920x1080 and changed the refresh rate to various different options. Reconnected the 19" and double checked it was set to extend display and the problem still persisted.
  3. I just tried the HDMI cable with the 19" and it gave me the same problems that I described above, small, blurry text, window not fitting to monitor etc. Does that mean the HDMI cable is the problem
Ask a new question

Read More

fuzzy Monitors HDMI Graphics