can i run watch dogs in intel core 2 duo 2.93ghz e7500 and 8 gb ram with amd grahphic card 700 serier wich is hd 7770 oc editi

i have windows 8 64bit and 8gb of ram with intel core 2 duo e7500 2.93ghz and also a really high grahphic card of AMD hd 70000 series wich is hd7770 oc edition
10 answers Last reply
More about run watch dogs intel core duo 93ghz e7500 ram amd grahphic card 700 serier wich 7770 editi
  1. you need a way better cpu or it will stutter like hell
  2. You might be able to at low settings but I'm not sure about any higher.
  3. Shmoopey said:
    you need a way better cpu or it will stutter like hell

so wich intel i need and tell me about the grahpic card it,s better then the intel
  4. Shmoopey said:
    you need a way better cpu or it will stutter like hell

and shommpey see the description not tiitle i write all correct but now it ,s all shuffled
  5. The game should run fine @ low - medium settings on 720p resolution. You might consider upgrading to a quad core if you wish to play @ medium - high settings @ 720p resolution.
  6. cramble2005 said:
    The game should run fine @ low - medium settings on 720p resolution. You might consider upgrading to a quad core if you wish to play @ medium - high settings @ 720p resolution.

thanks for the help
  7. cramble2005 said:
    The game should run fine @ low - medium settings on 720p resolution. You might consider upgrading to a quad core if you wish to play @ medium - high settings @ 720p resolution.

hey what if i have 6gb ram still it will work in low settings without any problem
  8. You should be fine.
  9. the game is very badly optimized i cant max the settings with gtx 770 without it dropping below 60 fps, so don't expect getting very good graphics with that setup
  10. CodenameHaswell said:
    You should be fine.

thank youfor helping me
Ask a new question

Read More

Core Intel RAM AMD CPUs Windows 8 HD