PC Monitor looks blurry and fuzzy

It's a long story but i hope that you guys can help me. Here's the thing. My processor is an AMD APU. I used vga cable on my AOC 23" monitor before I changed to dvi-hdmi cable. When using vga cable i noticed that the picture and the text on the screen look blurry and not sharp. But then when i change the cable to dvi-hdmi cable, everything goes well. Few months after that i got myself radeon R9 270x and i used the dvi-hdmi cable on that GPU. Everything runs perfect until today. Suddenly, i can't open Catalyst control center. It says that something( i cant remember) has stopped working. I tried many things. I tried to update the graphic driver from AMD. I was using Catalyst 14.1 before i update to 14.4. From that moment, my screen looks blurry. I became panic so i uninstall the 14.4 graphic driver and install back the old driver that i download from sapphire website. I think the latest graphic driver from sapphire is not the same as the latest driver on amd website. However, that did not change anything. I still cant open CCC. Then, i uninstall catalyst driver manager in program feature, and reinstall everything but still, the problem havent been solved. Idk, i thought that by doing this 'uninstall reinstall' thing, the ATI and AMD files on my hard drive will be messed up, so the last thing i did was using amd cleanup utility and remove all AMD and ATI files then reinstall the graphic driver that i download from sapphire. Fortunately, this action solved my CCC problem. I now can open CCC but my screen still looks blurry like when i used the vga cable. I tried to unplug and plug back the dvi-hdmi cable but still the same. Fyi, my monitor and pc is only 3 months old and the monitor is always at its native resolution. My OS is Windows 8.1 64 bit. Please, i dont know what else to do. This blurry and fuzzy screen gives me a headache.
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor blurry fuzzy
  1. Is your monitor set to run at 60hz? You can probably set that at the same place you set the resolution.
  2. Yes, it is set at 60hz
Ask a new question

Read More

DVI HDMI Cable AMD Catalyst Windows 8 Graphics AOC Monitors Video Driver