Has this PC got any bad parts?

Hi, recently I have had some help and I have got this build currently which I will be buying and building in May: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/JBXp

Are any of these parts bad quality or anything. I hope the PSU is good enough also. It can't go over £1020 and below £1000 would be better :D

Thanks, Rage
11 answers Last reply
More about bad parts
  1. There is no point deciding what to buy in May until May
  2. Outlander_04 said:
    There is no point deciding what to buy in May until May


    But someone told me to choose the parts now...?
  3. Bumpity.


    Thanks to anyone who can help :)

    And if the guy is really right in saying I should wait till May, can I get some reason for it?

    Thanks
  4. Prices change , new parts are released
  5. But prices could change for the worse, like go up :/

    And apparently only new haswell CPU's will be released, and they aren't for gamers.
  6. Some help replying to my question maybe...?
  7. RageSaul said:
    But prices could change for the worse, like go up :/

    And apparently only new haswell CPU's will be released, and they aren't for gamers.


    Im glad intel dont know that
  8. Outlander_04 said:
    RageSaul said:
    But prices could change for the worse, like go up :/

    And apparently only new haswell CPU's will be released, and they aren't for gamers.


    Im glad intel dont know that


    What do you mean?
  9. I mean I will believe you that haswell is not a good gamer when you show me some benchmarks
  10. Outlander_04 said:
    I mean I will believe you that haswell is not a good gamer when you show me some benchmarks


    Oh, well I read that haswell will focus on its intergrated graphics more than most other things, I don't think it will be worth the anount so I will prosbably go for just an i5 one.
  11. Does anyone know anything more about haswell. I mean, it's going to be more expensive when it comes out....

    I think I should just go for an i7 or i5 quad core one :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Systems