Files renamed suddenly

I have XP, and firewall and virus protector. I've noticed that two of my
files have changed their names somehow - instead of being "My pictures" and
"My Music" - they suddenly appear as "$'s pictures" and "%'s Music"
Can you suggest what may have happened? It wont let me rename them.
1 answer Last reply
More about files renamed suddenly

    Sorry, that should read "%'s pictures"

    > I have XP, and firewall and virus protector. I've noticed that two of my
    > files have changed their names somehow - instead of being "My pictures"
    and
    > "My Music" - they suddenly appear as "$'s pictures" and "%'s Music"
    > Can you suggest what may have happened? It wont let me rename them.

Music Windows XP