Has anyone installed 1.11 and tried CE after?

I did and crash as soon as I try to start D2

1.11 runs well on Bnet so far

Havent played yet though just renewed my 8 accounts of chars

That inventory box and cube look ridiculously small after playing CE
for a while
3 answers Last reply
More about installed after

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005, Joe wrote:

    >> I did and crash as soon as I try to start D2
    >>
    >> 1.11 runs well on Bnet so far
    >>
    >> Havent played yet though just renewed my 8 accounts of chars
    >>
    >> That inventory box and cube look ridiculously small after playing CE
    >> for a while

    LOL! That's not a backpack, it's a belt-pouch! And you MicroCube! It
    can hold a sandwich and a pack of hankies!

    Am I spoiled? well... YES!

    --

    Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

    Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Brian Brunner
    <brian.brunner@verizon.net.prophet>, supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and
    flopped and said:

    >>> That inventory box and cube look ridiculously small after playing CE
    >>> for a while

    >LOL! That's not a backpack, it's a belt-pouch! And you MicroCube! It
    >can hold a sandwich and a pack of hankies!

    Bah! What if I'm really hungry and I want it to store TWO sandwiches, a
    drink, a chocolate bar, and a sword (okay, so the last one is to fend off the
    cad who wants to steal the sandwiches)?

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005, Stephen van Ham wrote:

    >> >LOL! That's not a backpack, it's a belt-pouch! And your MicroCube! It
    >> >can hold a sandwich and a pack of hankies!
    >>
    >> Bah! What if I'm really hungry and I want it to store TWO sandwiches, a
    >> drink, a chocolate bar, and a sword (okay, so the last one is to fend off the
    >> cad who wants to steal the sandwiches)?

    Heh... a Stephen van Ham Sandwich... Defended by a sword... I've
    opened chests that were defended by flying scimitars before...

    So I'll leave the sandwich alone, and swipe the chocolate.

    --

    Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

Games Crash Video Games