Porting roguelikes to Sony's PSP

I've heard NetHack is being ported to the PSP (an handheld console).

Look at here: http://virtuamunstaz.de/nh/

So, I would like to know if other Rogurlikes will be ported to this
console. It would be great!

I would like to be able to play DoomRL, ADOM, GearHead, etc anywhere!
5 answers Last reply
More about porting roguelikes sony
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    AngeloB wrote:
    > I've heard NetHack is being ported to the PSP (an handheld console).
    >
    > Look at here: http://virtuamunstaz.de/nh/
    >

    > So, I would like to know if other Rogurlikes will be ported to this
    > console. It would be great!
    >
    > I would like to be able to play DoomRL, ADOM, GearHead, etc anywhere!

    If someone buys me a PSP I promise him I'll port DoomRL to it -- and as
    a bonus I can port GearHead too ;-P.

    --
    At your service,
    Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

    Just borrow one. ;)

    By the way, Angband and ToME were ported to PSP as well! :D

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    Do you have any links for Angband & ToME ports ?

    T.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    Come on, guys! ;) I'm no programmer, how difficult is it to port or
    emulate your games on a PSP? :)

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?)

    I don't remember where I got ToME, but Angband can be found here:

    http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/angband.shtml

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Development PlayStation Consoles Sony Video Games