Solved

Why is there no audio output on my power dvd cyberlink

Tags:
  • Audio
  • Power DVD
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
27 December 2012 06:45:35

I have a collector's set of DVDs...Planet of the Apes. I have beautiful picture, but no audio. What can I do?

More about : audio output power dvd cyberlink

a b $ Windows 7
27 December 2012 06:46:29

specs ?
m
l
27 December 2012 06:54:05

Yeah and more inform I mean can you get an audio out of your PC like the start up sound or can you play a CD rom using power dvd or window media player ?
m
l
Related resources
3 January 2013 08:19:41

I get audio on other media players. I can play a CD and get audio. I got audio on Media Player Lite, so I was able to watch the movies, but my favorite, Power DVD CyberLink, no such l luck.
m
l

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
3 January 2013 08:44:59

Rita095 said:
I get audio on other media players. I can play a CD and get audio. I got audio on Media Player Lite, so I was able to watch the movies, but my favorite, Power DVD CyberLink, no such l luck.

What version of Cyberlink (which is actually Roxio now, tee hee) Power DVD are you using?

I would say that if it's a free version that came with your PC then you could try updating it. You could also look into using VLC player which is what I typically use for watching DVDs etc. because it doesn't have a ton of menus to navigate and will literally read any file thrown at it.
10 January 2013 07:27:50

Thanks. I'll be trying it out.
m
l
10 January 2013 07:27:52

Best answer selected by Rita095.
m
l