who has gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB(WI-FI)
USING i7-3770k (ivy bridge)
all i have contacted not interested
don`t use gigabyte board
seems business must be good to refuse £1,400+ Build
reason for board old PCI slot Firewire for recording

More about : custom computer builder

26 April 2012 18:52:27

Befriend you local geek or hackerspace. They'll make it quicker and save you money.
26 April 2012 18:53:11

Have you looked for those parts on a site places like here

http://www.cclonline.com

You can find all the parts you want put them in your basket then add build service for £60 and they will build it all for you.
Related resources
26 April 2012 18:54:44

They have your mobo but not CPU. IB just released you may have to wait a while before its easily available
26 April 2012 18:59:55

Thanks
the date for i7-3770k (ivy bridge )
was not a prob just the replies from the companies
saying they only use ....../////.....Boards
perhaps Custom Built Pc means something else
or maybe just me
oonce again thanks will check site out
26 April 2012 19:19:38

Alot of the "custom" "companies" are cowboys that will use the cheapest crap they can or set parts that they got cheap by bulk ordering allowing them to make a bigger margin.

I think scan and overclockers offer similar service to CCL I just normally recommend CCL as I use them for parts and the service is good.
11 May 2012 17:57:07

You could purchase the parts and build it yourself, would save you a lot of money in the long run and all parts these days come with their own independant warranty.

A few retails that I use are :

Scan
Overclockers UK
Aria
Ebuyer
Ebay (Don't knock this one, have found some of the best deals here, even on new parts with warranties)
Novatech

What I do when im building someone a computer is create an excel spreadsheet with their parts listed, then go to all of these retailers and copy over the prices.

Usually end up saving around 10% - 15% then if I were to purchase all from one retailer.
11 May 2012 19:06:36

Building your own system is getting pretty trivial these days, you can always post any questions you have on here and get good advice. There's really very little than go wrong.