Closed

Game Breaking Bug Already Spotted in Diablo 3

Diablo 3's launch has been a tale of server outages and player woe...

Game Breaking Bug Already Spotted in Diablo 3 : Read more
4 answers Last reply
More about game breaking spotted diablo
  1. What!? A game company that actually gives a damn about fixing their game's bugs?

Major kudos to them.
  2. Agree with MajinCry, they spotted it, told people not to equip a shield until theyve killed his mate jolnar or whatever he's called, which isn't long after getting the companion anyway, most people wont know how to do it, its a diffrent key to Diablo 2 for a start.

blizzard have made a good job of trying to address the issues that have arisen. Im more dissapointed in the people who were supposed to be beta testing the game not finding it in the months theyve been playing, after all, isnt that the point in beta testing?
  3. I'm so glad I fought the urge to buy it.....2 reasons kept me:
    1. (the most important) the online requirement....I'm not a "social" gamer....I want to enjoy MY game.
    2. (nail in the coffin) price

Regarding the online issues, I've watched SWTOR launch news. I remember that was much better, with announced staged logins and it was not even worldwide (my EU country was not on the dec11 list along with 3 more....not to mention non EU/USA/Canada users).
    Not to mention the "it's ok to have bugs" mentality even on console games (long gone are the PS2-impossible-to-update game requirements).
  4. Kudos? You are kinding? The game is sold as a premium package at a high cost to gamers and has game breaking bugs after 10 year dev!
    So glad I passed this overhyped overpriced over DRM'd remake of Diablo.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Diablo Bug Servers