Free Sony PSP is not a scam!!

My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.

I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)

http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675
4 answers Last reply
More about free sony scam

    jgriffin187@gmail.com wrote:
    > My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
    >
    > I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
    > trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)
    >

    > http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

    So why on earth would you still be trying to get people to score a
    referal for you?

    lottery,scam

    How long did it take from signing up for the offer until you got your PSP?
    I'm considering it, as a lot of my friends have done this and have got their
    items.

    "Daniel C" <danielcrocker10@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > How long did it take from signing up for the offer until you got your PSP?
    > I'm considering it, as a lot of my friends have done this and have got
    > their
    > items.

    How many fake friends do you typically allege you have? I'm thinking of
    becoming an internet spam shill and I want to be more credible than you are.

    > <jgriffin187@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> My free PSP actually showed up in the mail today.
    >>
    >> I thought it was a scam, but all I had to do was sign up for a free
    >> trial of some music site and then cancel a week later. :)
    >>

    >> http://psps.freepay.com/?r=21688675

Console Gaming PlayStation Sony Video Games