Closed

AMD Slashes Prices on Selected CPUs

AMD has ever so quietly updated its CPU pricing list, dropping the price on several of its processors. But which ones, you ask? Well, read on to find out.

AMD Slashes Prices on Selected CPUs : Read more
9 answers Last reply
More about slashes prices selected cpus
  1. So affordable CPU's are more affordable now? Awesome.
  2. "AMD is now even more Bang for Buck than intel then" - but still dont produce a chip that can compete with Intel's offerings
  3. ulysses35"AMD is now even more Bang for Buck than intel then" - but still dont produce a chip that can compete with Intel's offerings

We're mostly gamers here right? Then Intels performance CPUs mean nothing. Bang for buck is what is needed, especially in the middle of a recession.
  4. dammit i just bought a 965!! lol :(
  5. daaamn just got a 955 black edition :( oh well
  6. kewl, keep im coming
  7. Let see how Intel will react to this!
  8. Can we get rid of these f!"£$&*%ing spam advertiser !!!!!!!!
    They post on several forums, whit there name and or business to go to, so it's easy to sent a stop or I'll take you to court letter.
  9. kempeCan we get rid of these f!"£$&*%ing spam advertiser !!!!!!!!They post on several forums, whit there name and or business to go to, so it's easy to sent a stop or I'll take you to court letter.

you are assuming that the spammers are located in a country which has anti-spam laws... it could be an estonian based country posting everywhere.
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD Processors CPUs