sony psp info

I wanted to buy I-pod or some other cheap mp3 player, but I recently heard
for psp and I wonder what are it's specifications. Please find some time to
help me with this questions.

- Can I upload mp3 music from my PC to psp ?
- Can psp reproduce mp3 music at all ??
- How much memory does psp have (for uploading music,
like hard disk or something) ?
- Does it reproduce divx ?
- what accesories do I get when I buy original psp ?

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that I forgot something to ask,
but please help me with theese first.
3 answers Last reply
More about sony info

    BOOGIEMAN <BOOGIEMANPN@YAHOO.COM> wrote in

    > I wanted to buy I-pod or some other cheap mp3 player, but I recently
    > heard for psp and I wonder what are it's specifications. Please find
    > some time to help me with this questions.
    >
    > - Can I upload mp3 music from my PC to psp ?
    > - Can psp reproduce mp3 music at all ??
    > - How much memory does psp have (for uploading music,
    > like hard disk or something) ?
    > - Does it reproduce divx ?
    > - what accesories do I get when I buy original psp ?
    >
    > Hmm, I'm pretty sure that I forgot something to ask,
    > but please help me with theese first.

    Yes it can play MP3's. It's easy, when you connect your PSP to your PC you
    can drag MP3 files into the correct folder. The PSP shows up as a removable
    drive. It does not have an HD, it uses Memory Sticks for storage. This only
    come in max sizes of 1GB so you're not going to come close to the storage
    capacity of an I-pod mini even. All you get with the PSP is the unit, the
    power cord, a wrist band & a set of bud headphones. As for the other
    questions someone else will have to help you.

    Actually a 2 Gig stick is about $350.00 and a 3 Gig stick is due out by
    December.

    Baaye Fevens wrote:
    > Actually a 2 Gig stick is about $350.00 and a 3 Gig stick is due out by
    > December.
    >
    > "Paul C." <Paul_C_NB@yahoo.canospam> wrote in message
    >
    >>BOOGIEMAN <BOOGIEMANPN@YAHOO.COM> wrote in
    >>

    >>>I wanted to buy I-pod or some other cheap mp3 player, but I recently
    >>>heard for psp and I wonder what are it's specifications. Please find
    >>>some time to help me with this questions.
    >>>
    >>>- Can I upload mp3 music from my PC to psp ?
    >>>- Can psp reproduce mp3 music at all ??
    >>>- How much memory does psp have (for uploading music,
    >>> like hard disk or something) ?
    >>>- Does it reproduce divx ?
    >>>- what accesories do I get when I buy original psp ?
    >>>
    >>>Hmm, I'm pretty sure that I forgot something to ask,
    >>>but please help me with theese first.
    >>>

    >>Yes it can play MP3's. It's easy, when you connect your PSP to your PC you
    >>can drag MP3 files into the correct folder. The PSP shows up as a
    >>removable
    >>drive. It does not have an HD, it uses Memory Sticks for storage. This
    >>only
    >>come in max sizes of 1GB so you're not going to come close to the storage
    >>capacity of an I-pod mini even. All you get with the PSP is the unit, the
    >>power cord, a wrist band & a set of bud headphones. As for the other
    >>questions someone else will have to help you.

    2 GB .. but it'll cost you more than the PSP itself

Console Gaming PlayStation Music MP3 Sony Video Games