Sony PSP - howto

Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?

thanks
36 answers Last reply
More about sony howto

    "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
    > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    >
    > thanks

    www.pspvideo9.com

    The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set the
    sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if you
    don't do that.

    RnR Lesnar

    "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set the
    > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if you
    > don't do that.

    Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    > > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
    there
    > > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >

    > www.pspvideo9.com

    U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    *damn I miss Omar :-)*

    "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    >> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    >> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
    > there
    >> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    >> >
    >> > thanks
    >> >

    >> www.pspvideo9.com
    >
    > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    > *damn I miss Omar :-)*

    Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a pirate?

    Guess i'm a pirate
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    >> > Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    >> > I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
    > there
    >> > such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    >> >
    >> > thanks
    >> >

    >> www.pspvideo9.com
    >
    > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    > *damn I miss Omar :-)*

    What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
    he probably owns, on his PSP.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <r_adnbMDC-SZwiXfRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
    Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...

    >"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    >> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    >> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is there
    >> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>

    >www.pspvideo9.com

    You have been reported to the chief of Homeland Security in North Mankato
    Minnesota.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > In article <r_adnbMDC-SZwiXfRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
    > Estoscacahuates@comcast.netdeeznuts says...
    >>

    >>"William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    >>> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    >>> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
    >>> there
    >>> such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    >>>
    >>> thanks
    >>>

    >>www.pspvideo9.com
    >>

    > You have been reported to the chief of Homeland Security in North Mankato
    > Minnesota.

    Ah snap! Better go in to hiding!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    message

    > >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > > there

    > >> www.pspvideo9.com
    > >
    > > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    > > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    > > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
    > >

    > Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
    pirate?

    > Guess i'm a pirate

    *woooosh*
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    message

    > >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > > there

    > >> www.pspvideo9.com
    > >
    > > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    > > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    > > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
    > >

    > What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
    > he probably owns, on his PSP.

    *double woooosh*
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    >> there

    >>> www.pspvideo9.com
    >>
    >> U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    >> I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    >> *damn I miss Omar :-)*
    >>

    > Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
    > pirate?
    >
    > Guess i'm a pirate

    He was mocking a certain group of idiots.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > He was mocking a certain group of idiots.

    If they don't agree with you, they are idiots. Oh, seems you're not
    adhering to your morals well, Mr O'WhateverWillFitGoesThere!
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-

    > What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
    > he probably owns, on his PSP.

    No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
    Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well documented.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    > "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
    >
    >> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
    >> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
    >
    > No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
    > Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
    > documented.

    Well excuse me then, I apologize, from what I could read of his post he
    simply asked how he could convert DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't
    see anything about renting said DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the
    internet.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
    >>
    >>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
    >>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
    >>
    >> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
    >> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
    >> documented.
    >
    > Well excuse me then, I apologize,

    WHat? lol.

    > from what I could read of his post he simply asked how he could convert
    > DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't see anything about renting said
    > DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the internet.

    Yeah, he doesn't deny it.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >
    >> He was mocking a certain group of idiots.
    >
    > If they don't agree with you, they are idiots. Oh, seems you're not
    > adhering to your morals well, Mr O'WhateverWillFitGoesThere!

    Claiming to report something to the FBI about games on the usenet makes
    someone an idiot, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me,
    stupid bastard.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >> "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
    >>
    >>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
    >>> which he probably owns, on his PSP.
    >>
    >> No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
    >> Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
    >> documented.
    >>

    > Well excuse me then, I apologize, from what I could read of his post he
    > simply asked how he could convert DVDs to watch them on his PSP. I didn't
    > see anything about renting said DVDs nor of pirating shows off of the
    > internet.

    He didn't say anything about any of those things, fred is a dumb ass.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set
    the
    > > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if
    you
    > > don't do that.
    > >

    > Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?

    Setup/Profiles/Audio Settings. There is a slide bar.

    > > RnR Lesnar
    > >

    > > "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > >> Is there a easy way to copy a DVD to view on the PSP
    > >> I have DVDshrink to backup my DVD movies and is very easy in use, is
    > >> there such a program that converts a DVD movie to PSP format?
    > >>
    > >> thanks

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Bugman" <jmposing@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "RnR Lesnar" <rnrcartmnospaman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > The program Mattinglyfan said is the best option. Just be sure to set
    > the
    >> > sound level at 200% because its tough to hear the videos sometimes if
    > you
    >> > don't do that.
    >> >

    >> Damnit! That's why. Where the heck do you do that?
    >
    > Setup/Profiles/Audio Settings. There is a slide bar.

    Thanks, found it.

    >> > RnR Lesnar
    >> >

    >> > "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message

  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    SIGH.
    Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >
    > SIGH.
    > Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(

    SIGH.
    Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <42b97bad$0$686$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    fredliken@toocool4school.com says...

    >"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
    >
    >> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs, which
    >> he probably owns, on his PSP.
    >
    >No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
    >Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well documented.

    Hey Fred please forward me the evidence so that I may send it to the homeland
    security director up there in Mankato Minnesota(Mrs. Limpkey over on Saratoga
    Way). She will get to the bottom of this problem in a hurry.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > In article <42b97bad$0$686$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    > fredliken@toocool4school.com says...
    >>
    >>"Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message news:XoGdnQL4IoWYOCXfRVn-
    >>
    >>> What makes him a pirate? He probably just wants to watch some DVDs,
    >>> which
    >>> he probably owns, on his PSP.
    >>
    >>No, he already said he rents them and copies them then returns the discs.
    >>Also BitTorrents pirated shows off the Internet. It's all well
    >>documented.
    >
    > Hey Fred please forward me the evidence so that I may send it to the
    > homeland
    > security director up there in Mankato Minnesota(Mrs. Limpkey over on
    > Saratoga
    > Way). She will get to the bottom of this problem in a hurry.

    That's just mean. They'll send him to the gulag.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> SIGH.
    >> Sorry for giving your stalker a reason to chime in ;-(
    >
    > SIGH.
    > Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.

    If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
    seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote

    >> SIGH.
    >> Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.
    >
    > If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
    > seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?

    That's non-sequitor.
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote
    >
    >>> SIGH.
    >>> Sad that Butt Bandito can't keep me out of his mouth.
    >>
    >> If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
    >> seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?
    >
    > That's non-sequitor.

    You're asexual.
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> If he's such the Butt Bandito, then wouldnt he be in your ass?? Hmm...
    >>> seems you would be the scholar on the subject, eh?
    >>
    >> That's non-sequitor.
    >
    > You're asexual.

    Thanks to my frightening experience trying to help your wife on to the flat
    bed, Mattingly "Tom Peters" Fan. I'll never forget the stench of spoiled
    eggs and rotting jism when she killed one of the four lifts and her legs
    flew open. Oh, the horror! Luckily only one guy was blinded. The rest
    were saved by the fumes making our eyes water so much we were saved the view
    of her catcher's mitt.
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> That's non-sequitor.
    >>
    >> You're asexual.
    >
    > Thanks to my frightening experience trying to help your wife on to the
    > flat bed, Mattingly "Tom Peters" Fan. I'll never forget the stench of
    > spoiled eggs and rotting jism when she killed one of the four lifts and
    > her legs flew open. Oh, the horror! Luckily only one guy was blinded.
    > The rest were saved by the fumes making our eyes water so much we were
    > saved the view of her catcher's mitt.

    You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
    weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
    touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
    >> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    >>> You're asexual.
    >>
    >> Thanks to my frightening experience trying to help your wife on to the
    >> flat bed, Mattingly "Tom Peters" Fan. I'll never forget the stench of
    >> spoiled eggs and rotting jism when she killed one of the four lifts and
    >> her legs flew open. Oh, the horror! Luckily only one guy was blinded.
    >> The rest were saved by the fumes making our eyes water so much we were
    >> saved the view of her catcher's mitt.
    >>

    > You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
    > weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
    > touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.

    That's a different twist on an old joke... LOL
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    >> Too bad you had to ruin it with your insults. :( You just can't be the
    >> bigger man.
    >
    > Who ruined it with insults?

    You. You are like a lot of pirates. All defensive instead of just letting
    it go. It's your conscience and emotions that you can't control. Lack of
    discipline. Probably from a mother that lacked discipline herself and a dad
    that didn't care, and therefore they had a hard time raising you to be a
    man.
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote

    > You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
    > weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
    > touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.

    Redux.
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Brenden D. Chase wrote:
    > "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "William" <sonic_dxREMOVETHIS@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > > there

    > >> www.pspvideo9.com
    > >
    > > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    > > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    > > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
    > >

    > Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a pirate?
    >
    > Guess i'm a pirate

    No, renting DVDs, burning them to the memory stick and then returning
    the DVDs while keeping said movies on your memory stick, makes you a
    pirate.

    It's called stealing.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

    > Brenden D. Chase wrote:
    >> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
    >> > message

    >> > there

    >> > U BLOODY NO GOOD PIRATE!
    >> > I am forwarding this to the FBI.
    >> > *damn I miss Omar :-)*
    >> >

    >> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
    >> pirate?
    >>
    >> Guess i'm a pirate
    >
    > No, renting DVDs, burning them to the memory stick and then returning
    > the DVDs while keeping said movies on your memory stick, makes you a
    > pirate.
    >
    > It's called stealing.

    i know
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Brenden D. Chase wrote:
    >>> "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Making a back up... or even wanting your DVD on your psp makes you a
    >>> pirate?
    >>>
    >>> Guess i'm a pirate
    >>
    >> No, renting DVDs, burning them to the memory stick and then returning
    >> the DVDs while keeping said movies on your memory stick, makes you a
    >> pirate.
    >>
    >> It's called stealing.
    >>

    > i know

    Now all they have to do is create a 5 or 6 GB memory stick and it would be
    possible to KEEP movies on them. The way it stands now, you have to make
    room on even the 1GB to watch a different movie. If you just want to watch
    the movie once, it works perfectly well as far as I am concerned. If you
    want to keep a lower quality movie on your only source of game saves and
    music while it takes up space, I guess you better pick one or two movies
    that you really love because that is all that you will ever have on the
    memory stick.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote
    >
    >> You keep using "she" in your diluted fantasy. That could be funny if we
    >> weren't all well aware that you were a virgin. The last time a vagina
    >> touched your face, it was covered in amniotic fluid.
    >
    > Redux.

    Acid Reflux.
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >
    >>> Too bad you had to ruin it with your insults. :( You just can't be the
    >>> bigger man.
    >>
    >> Who ruined it with insults?
    >
    > You. You are like a lot of pirates. All defensive instead of just
    > letting it go. It's your conscience and emotions that you can't control.

    I control my emotions better than you control your bodily functions

    >Lack of discipline. Probably from a mother that lacked discipline herself
    >and a dad that didn't care, and therefore they had a hard time raising you
    >to be a man.

    Spoken like a psychologist who may have been touched in his special place a
    few too many times.

    My mother is a retired Lt. Colonel in the US Army so she has a great deal
    more discipline than the tire plant workers you call mom and dad. You are
    right, my dad didn't show much interest in my activities growing up. The
    son of an orchestral conductor who hates classical music doesn't often go
    over too well. You got me there Freddie.

Console Gaming DVD Sony PlayStation Video Games