Closed

Six $160-220 Z77 Motherboards, Benchmarked And Reviewed

Combining the newest features with moderate expandability, Intel’s mainstream platforms provide high value to most gaming and overclocking enthusiasts. We compare six examples with Z77 Express to find the best features, overclocking, and efficiency.

Six $160-220 Z77 Motherboards, Benchmarked And Reviewed : Read more
6 answers Last reply
More about motherboards benchmarked reviewed
  1. I'm a bit new to this, but how can we start the pc if the motherboard doesn't have the power button?
  2. on the bottom of the motherboard there's a set of headers (small pins) that connect to the various buttons on your pc case, one of which is the power-on button.
  3. DigDogon the bottom of the motherboard there's a set of headers (small pins) that connect to the various buttons on your pc case, one of which is the power-on button.

just short the 2 power button pins with a screwdriver.
  4. Quote:
    DigDog :
    on the bottom of the motherboard there's a set of headers (small pins) that connect to the various buttons on your pc case, one of which is the power-on button.

just short the 2 power button pins with a screwdriver.

Yeah, I know, but it says in the article that the Asus P8Z77-V Pro doesn't have a power button
  5. usb3/sata3/wifi/bluetooth still very limited ...these r not cheap boards.......why????
  6. miguelsYeah, I know, but it says in the article that the Asus P8Z77-V Pro doesn't have a power button

Yes , but there a set of headers were u can connect the cables that connet to the front / top of your case so that u can just click and that it . The ones that have a power button it's if u want to change parts like gpu and u don't want to put it in a case. Hope it helped :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Overclocking Gaming Motherboards