/ Sign-up
Your question


  • Sound Cards
  • Front Panel
  • Components
Last response: in Components
29 June 2011 19:58:09

Just tell me where to plug in "mic bias" and "mic in" here is a pic of my sound card or if u cant open that [...] 4777r.jpg/ plz help, i really want to use my front panel. - only for mic.this pic will say everything [...] jhrtuj.jpg help! :) 

More about : plug mic bias mic

29 June 2011 22:08:00

you need to plug it in a rabbits ear. the mic bias goes in rabbits left ear, the mic in goes in rabbits right ear. You dont want to know where the sound out plugs into
30 June 2011 04:40:53

I can't tell what soundcard that is from that pic, post a pic of the other side but its very likey that you won't be using your front panel 'mic in' with that soundcard as it does not have a mic header on it. You would need to wire the mic lines to a plug and plug it in the correct jack in the back
Related resources
30 June 2011 06:18:35

Its C-Media 8738 5.1 sound card. Ok i 'll try.
30 June 2011 10:48:34

c-media 8738 is the audio chip used not the brand of the card. You might not have a mic in jack if you use it 5.1 mode. Try to find the manufacturer and download their users manual.