Sign in with
Your question

What is (Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device)?

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Hard Drives
  • Devices
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
22 March 2011 08:45:35

Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device shows up in my hardware devices as something that does not have the drivers for it. I have no idea what it is. I have two hard drives and one is not being recognized in windows. Could (Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device) be my other hard drive or is it something else?

More about : marvell 91xx config ata device

23 March 2011 13:58:31

I had that flagged but managed to fix it through a motherboard driver update. Go to your manufacturer's website, it should be there.
m
l
23 March 2011 14:21:53

Yes, or enter into google something like "Marvell 91xx Config ATA drivers dowload" and check the results list
m
l
Related resources
2 August 2011 06:12:12

You can get 91xx drivers from station-drivers, which isn't necessarily reputable but worth a shot!

http://www.station-drivers.com/page/marvell.htm

To Lanqu, telling people to google for a solution is incredibly unhelpful and a literal waste of everyone's time. In a lot of cases, the top results in Google link to threads like this containing your recursive spam. End the infinite recursion. Help people out. Stop the spam.
m
l
5 August 2011 01:45:34

They're 6gb SATA controllers.

Do you own an ASUS motherboard? My ASUS P8P67 deluxe has 2 of those.

There's 2 types of 6gb SATA controllers on those board, 2 are grey (Intel's) that are recognized by windows and 2 blue ones (Marvell's) that aren't. You need to get the drivers off your motherboard CD or on the web.

m
l
16 July 2012 00:16:23

Thanks I found the correct driver on my Sabertooth ASUS motherboard disk.. Installed it and my USB driver that also had an error and after restart will now how it went.
m
l
Related resources