Sign in with
Your question

HiperGroup - Out of business?

Last response: in Components
18 September 2009 00:15:38

Are Hiper out of business or has their customer support just gone down the drain?

My PSU has just died after 2 years but whilst under a 3 year warranty I can not for the life of me get in contact with them. They NEVER answer the phone or reply to emails. Does anyone have any information to shed some light on the situation?

More about : hipergroup business

20 September 2009 11:47:17

Not anymore it's not.
Related resources
7 October 2009 21:00:23

Their web site is no longer working.
A couple of months ago, I tried to RMA a faulty PSU.
I got the RMA form submission ok (while days later, links to the RMA section did not work anymore).
I sent the PSU to the indicated address (Netherlands) and, aftwer a couple of weeks, the postal service returned my package. I tried to contact *all* the Hiper email addresses found in their "contact" page to no avail. I never rexeived any answer.
So, at the end I lost 50€ sending the package and I felt really stupid.

Beware: DO NOT buy anything from this company, since they are dead.
8 October 2009 00:16:06

There website is working fine for me.

If they were in craper they would put up a notice to all there customers on their website saying they were out of business.
16 October 2009 03:17:58

I have been trying since July to get ahold of them. Their contact info for USA was up then so I emailed them and got no response, So I tried their UK Department and still got nothing.

Their contact info page is removed too.
16 October 2009 22:21:06

Website seems ok for me, I hope they are ok as I have couple of years on my warranty. Just buying a new psu as well so thanks for the heads up. Won't be buying another Hiper
12 December 2009 04:07:57

So glad someone else ran into this issue. No response from them on a warranty repair inquiry as well. While their website "works", I find it interesting there are no links to their contact page w/in their website. Had to search their site via google to find contact addresses.

I realize Tom's latest review of PSU's is over a year old, but it recommends the Hiper unit.

As far as I'm concerned, if Hiper doesn't respond to support their products, especially warranty repair, they're out of business in my book.

a c 248 ) Power supply
12 December 2009 05:06:09

Try this:

Alexander Mast

Marketing Director

alexander.mast@hipergroup.com
13 December 2009 04:49:35

JohnnyLucky said:
Try this:

Alexander Mast

Marketing Director

alexander.mast@hipergroup.com

Tried that one too. I'll post here if I hear anything.
10 January 2010 16:13:15

mj122 said:
Tried that one too. I'll post here if I hear anything.

Hi

Been tryting to contact them too. Just wondered if you had any luck?.

joe