"Show window contents while dragging" does not work on XP ..

"Show window contents while dragging" does not work on my XP Home Edition
computer. However, it works on all my XP Professional computers.

Control Panel
Display Properties
Appearance
Effects
Show window contents while dragging
3 answers Last reply
More about show window contents dragging work

    "Show windows contents while dragging" option is disabled after a restart
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/windowcontents.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "slow learner" wrote:

    | "Show window contents while dragging" does not work on my XP Home Edition
    | computer. However, it works on all my XP Professional computers.
    |
    | Control Panel
    | Display Properties
    | Appearance
    | Effects
    | Show window contents while dragging

    Carey,

    Thank you. It IS DELL. I will try to uninstall DME tonight and see what
    happens.

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > "Show windows contents while dragging" option is disabled after a restart
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/windowcontents.htm
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "slow learner" wrote:
    >
    > | "Show window contents while dragging" does not work on my XP Home Edition
    > | computer. However, it works on all my XP Professional computers.
    > |
    > | Control Panel
    > | Display Properties
    > | Appearance
    > | Effects